Today I’ve released v1.1 of the Rhythmbox CoverArt Browser plugin.
This is primarily a bug-fix release – so grab a copy to get the latest fixes if you have installed it manually from GitHub.
- fix for right-click playlist support for Ubuntu 14.04
- check if lastfm plugin is activated correctly implemented for artist-view
- fix for “shudder” in artist-view for RB2.99
- latest translations from Launchpad
- corrected wrong column header for ArtistView
- Correct instructions for installation on Fedora 20
- Correct instructions for installation on Debian Jessie
V1.1 installation instructions can be found on my GitHub project page:
If you are using my Rhythmbox PPA, just use Update-Manager to get the latest version.
As always – I’m looking for python and/or HTML developers to help-out. If you are interested, just drop me an issue on my GitHub page. There are lots of wish-list items to tackle and I’m sure lots of other areas that a talented python/HTML developer could help-with 🙂
Don’t worry if you are not a coder – there are other ways to help, like translating the project to your native language